Monday, October 14, 2013

Motivational Monday~ Stand for Something

We all have at least one thing 
that we are passionate about, 
but are we willing to fight for it?
Recently, 
I have come to realise that sadly, some are not.  
For whatever reason, 
we are afraid to make our passions known,
 and if necessary fighting for them.
So, I ask you today...
Are you willing to fight for your passion?
I am!
I will not stay silent,
I will not quit trying,
I will not pass up an opportunity...
This is your life...
Take ownership of it.
Don't let others dictate your Journey.
If it is your passion, go after it.
Don't let others deter you from your goals.
At the end of the day,
when the world goes silent.
You are left with only the person that 
reflects back in the mirror...
Are you being true to that person?
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment