Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve~

 I went to Church...
Not because I truly felt like it, but because I needed to...
Since moving to NC I had not even attempted to find a Church.
I have just felt lost...
The last time I truly felt part of a Church 
was when I was growing up in Virginia.
Not for lack of trying, I promise you...
VPC, it wasn't just a Church to me... 
It was an extension of my Family.
Some of my Dearest Friends I met there...
So tonight, I decided to try again...
All I can tell you is that,
I felt like the Minister was talking right to me...
After service, I went and took some pictures...
Going up to the tree to look at all of the decorations...
I had to catch my breath...
Holding back tears...
Every ornament was made with Pearls...
Maybe you don't believe in signs, 
but tonight, I felt like a message was sent to me...
I got it...
Merry Christmas
XoXo
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment