Monday, January 7, 2013

Motivational Monday~ Power of a Thought

We never know how powerful a thought is, 
until the thought is put into action.  
I have never been so convinced of this fact until lately.  
Over the last almost two weeks, I have had the privilege of being part of something that is so much bigger than I could have ever conceived.  
I believe now with my whole heart that one life can touch another's even if the connection is brief.  
We have an opportunity every day to make new connections, to alter another person's life.  
We may never know how our life has made a difference, 
but every day as we go about our daily life, 
we have a rare opportunity... 
No matter how fleeting... 
To make an impression that will live on long after
 the time has past.  
Take the chance, reach out, put your thoughts into action.           
You will be amazed at how one simple, positive, selfless act 
can make 
a change in someone else's life...
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment