Thursday, December 20, 2012

If Tomorrow~

If life as we know it was to end tomorrow,
would you have done all that you wanted to do?
Have you told everyone that you love what they
meant to you?
Have you made peace with your life?
In my heart, I don't believe that the world will 
end tomorrow, but I haven't wasted a moment.
I have told those that I Love, that they mean the 
world to me.  
Not just today, but every day.
I have taken every moment that I have been 
given and made the most of it.
I have made peace with my life.
If tomorrow I am called home,
I know that I can rest easy.
Take each moment that you are given 
and live it to it's fullest.
We are never promised tomorrow,
don't waste even a moment, take the opportunity
to live the life that you dream.
XoXo
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment