Monday, February 11, 2013

Motivational Monday~ Do & Do Not

Do not define yourself by how many hurdles 
have appeared in your path.  
Define yourself by the courage you have found
 to forge new roads.  
Do not define yourself by how many 
disappointments you have faced.  
Define yourself by the forgiveness and the faith
 you found to begin again.  
Do not define yourself by how long a relationship lasted.
Define yourself by how much you have loved, 
and been willing to love again.  
Do not define yourself by how many times 
you have been knocked down.  
Define yourself by how many times 
you have struggled to your feet.  
Keep your sights forward.
Believe that if right now is a struggle,
it will only get better...
Every day you are one step closer to 
your goal.
Don't give up 
don't let the negitive define you...
XoXo
<3

1 comment:

  1. Miss Malinda,

    I so needed to read this today. I have been putting off on taking care of msyelf. Doing the same old behaviors and thinking negatively. A good friend yesterday reminded me that if it my choice to rise above it and work through it. I wasn't ready until yesterday to hear these words. He choose his timing well when he gave them to me. Time for me to put on the big girl panties and make the changes I need to. Thanks for reminding me I cna do this. I might fall but I will pick myself back up and try to do better.

    xoxoxox

    Mel Bee

    ReplyDelete