Saturday, April 6, 2013

Song Saturday~ Courage ~ Orianthi

Take all my vicious wordsAnd turn them into something goodTake all my preconceptionsAnd let the truth be understood
Take all my prized possessionsLeave only what I needTake all my pieces of doubtAnd let me be what's underneath
Courage is when you're afraidBut you keep on moving anywayCourage is when you're in painBut you keep on living anyway
We all have excuses whyLiving in fear something in us diesLike a bird with broken wingsIt's not how high he flies but the song he sings
Courage is when you're afraidBut you keep on moving anywayCourage is when you're in painBut you keep on living anyway
It's not how many times you've been knocked downIt's how many times you get back upCourage is when you've lost your wayBut you find your strength anyway
Courage is when you're afraidCourage is when it all seems grayCourage is when you make a changeAnd you keep on living anyway
You keep on moving anywayYou keep on giving anywayYou keep on loving anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment