Friday, February 21, 2014

Four Days~

Well, here is the quick down & dirty for the last 
four days.
I have been slack,
 ( to say the least in my writing )
I have been taking the pictures,
just lacking in the delivery.
Tuesday, 
I had the knife break in my 
hand... 
That was an interesting out of the 
blue experience.
Wasn't bad, just hurt like...
Wednesday,
I decided it was time I took a 
picture with Lynn who is one of 
my favorite WWII Veterans.
I spend many a morning talking with him
and enjoy every second.
Thursday,
Sushi!!!
I have been working on eating healthier 
and I just love Sushi.
So, 
I decided to take a break from the norm 
& find my way to a Sushi bar...
Nom, nom, nom.
This morning,
CHEAT DAY!!!
I went and had Blueberry Pancakes 
at my favorite spot.
Nothing like a stack of 3 to bring a Smile 
back to my face.
Whew,
what a week.
Ready to sit on the deck 
Relax!
Already sounds like Spring 
in the back woods.
Going to go commune with nature.
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment