Monday, March 5, 2012

To Lighten the Mood~

I decided today to...
>>>(Go ahead, you know you want to...)>>> Have FUN!   
Not just because it's my Dad's Birthday, but because it's time.  
I am asking you to join me.  
As you can tell...
 I am throwing all of my normal,
 to the wind.  
Taking a moment to enjoy life.
It will not always be perfect, but nothing ever is...
I am taking a moment to live in the moment.
To be Thankful for all of the Blessings in my life.
We are never promised tomorrow.  
So today, I ask you to take time...
Look around, 
be
 Thankful for all of the,
 Wonderful things in your life. 
It is easy to find fault,
 be angry,
 or see what is wrong
 with everything, 
that is going on in the world right now.
Close your eyes, shut out everything that is not positive.
Take a deep breath, let go of everything that is weighing you down.
Focus on the people and moments that bring a smile to your face and brings love to your heart.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment