Saturday, March 31, 2012

Savvy Saturday~Briquettes Smokehouse

Tonight, I want to tell you about one of my favorite places to eat.
  Briquettes Smokehouse, they have amazing food & are constantly introducing new monthly specials that will make you wish the month would never end.
  This month, was a mouth watering, mile high Ruben. 
As we say farewell to March, I will say it while wiping away a tear.
  I fell in love with their Rubens.
  I originally fell in love with Briquettes, two years ago when we went to eat there for the first time.
  Me, being deathly allergic to peppers, there was almost nothing on the menu I could eat without having a sever reaction.
They even have peppers in their Cornbread & Macaroni & Cheese!
( Which I have on good authority is delicious! )
  So, I tried something on their menu that I knew I could have.
  Their Sweet Smoked Tea.
  I became instantly addicted.
  I even went so far as to get one of their T-shirts & I put on the back of the T-shirt.
 "I did it all for the Tea".
  As time went on, I was so committed to eating their food I would take an injection from my Epi Pen just so that I could try all of their different delectable creations.
YES!
  It really is THAT good!
  So, If you ever make it to the Historic Ashtabula Harbor you have to go in to Briquettes.  
Tell the owners, Nate & John that you came in because you heard about the 
Sweet Smoked Tea
 &
 their Amazing food!
Now, if you want to take a look, just click on the Menu to see their wonderful food selection.
They have a very laid back dining area that has a rich history behind it.
A warm, & friendly staff that makes you feel welcome the minute you walk in the door.
Recently, they have added a beautifully crafted bar with a great selection of beers.  
If you have an event coming up and you need good food, you really don't need to look any further!
Here is their contact information if you want to plan a trip.
Dine in or Take out you won't be disappointed!
Briquettes Smokehouse
1104 Bridge Street
Ashtabula, Ohio 44004
(440) 964-BBQD
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment