Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cleveland Color Run~

Well, I am at it again.
I will be trying something new,
 & 
crossing it off my list of things that I want to try...
If any of you are wondering... 
I am challenging myself this year.
 First, the Polar Plunge.
 Now, the Color Run... 
I will be participating in at least two SGK 3-Day events & who knows what else I will do?!? 
Life is meant to be lived... 
Each day you live, you should challenge yourself... 
It doesn't have to be something BIG, just something that means something to you! 
I refuse to sit on the side line of life...
 We never know when we will be called home...
 So until that day arrives for me, I want to do, be & live! 
The only obstacles that will block my way are the ones I am too afraid to over come! 
This time I will be participating in the first color run to be held in Cleveland.
It will be a 5K run & by the time it is over I am sure that I will be some shade of rainbow.
  The proceeds from the run will go to the Cleveland charity, "Richmond Heights Parks Association"
 They are a wonderful organization that does so much for the community.
6/16 come & join me...
Together we can have fun! 
The team is going to be called "Powder me Pink".
Right now it looks like there will be four of us on the team, but we would love anyone that wants to join us to!
Cleveland Color Run
Click the link above & sign up to join us!
Registration starts on April 2nd at Noon EST
This was the little gentile reminder that they displayed on the web site...
**Creating a team does not secure spots for all 4 members,
each team member needs to register BEFORE registration fills up!
So, if you want to come & play with us sign up early & under the team name, "Powder me Pink".
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment