Sunday, April 22, 2012

Savvy Saturday~The Soup Pot

Due to working the Wooster Jam, my Saturday post unfortunately got pushed back.  
Sorry for the delay, but I promise it was worth the wait!  
I am going to introduce you to The Soup Pot.  
We ended up going to this lovely restaurant because we had a captain's meeting for the Cleveland 3-Day.  I was wonderfully surprised by the selection of fresh homemade soups.
When we were there they had 8 soups to pick from. 
 They also had a wonderful selection of salads, wraps and baked goods ( most are gluten free ).
  I tried the Mushroom soup with cornbread, the kids had the Cheddar Corn Chowder ( 2 cups each ) and Chad had the Turkey Chili.
  My only regret...
 Is that the restaurant is not closer to where we live. 
 They give you samples of their soup so that you can make sure it fits your taste before you buy it.
  They are getting ready to have a big remodel and will be adding more seating. 
 If you are in the area and near you would be foolish not to visit the The Soup Pot
 I have included their web site so you can check it all out.
They would also be a great choice to cater an event if you live local.  
Really good, healthy feel good food. 
If you get by let them know that you heard about them through this blog! 
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment