Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pack it Up!~

Tonight we went as a family to Solon to learn about our next journey in the 3-Day world.
This year Chad an I are Captain & Co-Captain of the Cleveland Gear & Tent Crew.
I have to say that I never honestly thought about what the crew does 
and what they go through until tonight.
All the meetings that they went to, the planning and logistics.
I know that this is going to be a challenge for us, but I really want to make this year the best!
Our goal is to have all the tents set up & have the walkers gear waiting for them inside.
I know it will be a challenge, but I really want to see if we can do this!
Outside or inside, I want Cleveland's Tent & Gear Crew to Rock!
Even though as Crew we don't have to get donations.
 I am going to challenge our team to raise at least 
$250.00 per person.
It shouldn't be really that difficult.
So, if you would like to donate towards my goal of 
$250.00 for the Cleveland Crew of 
Tent & Gear...
Click Here...
Also, if you are interested in joining us 
the team name is
Alpha-Pink-Omega
We would love to have you join us for this 
Amazing Journey we lovingly call
The 3-Day...
See you in 107 Days & Counting...
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment