Monday, July 23, 2012

Motivational Monday~ Perseverance

There are days that we all feel like giving up.  
When it would be easier to throw in the towel and not bother.
  The feeling of... 
This isn't worth it, it is too hard 
and
 it would just be easier to let go.  
Those are the days you need to dig your heels in, 
stay the course 
&
not let those feelings consume you.  
Life is full of challenges...
Are you going to run from them or face them head on?
Life will constantly throw things at you.  
It will force you to change.  
Some of these changes will make you stronger, 
others will teach you a lesson.  
It is part of growing.  
Not all of it will be pleasant, 
some of it,
 is down right painful. 
You have to believe...
Have faith and know that you may not see the big picture as you are in the throws of it, but when you achieve what you are working for...
 You will be able to look back,
 with a sense of accomplishment.  
As we go through life our experiences change us.
Thinking back to High School, 
people would always ask,
 where do you see yourself in 5, 10 years?  
Looking back... 
My life has gone through so many chapters and changes.
Who I was in High School is not who I was in College, 
or in the Marine Corps or even today.
I have constantly changed and adapted over the years.  
One thing has always remained the same, 
my desire to see the beauty in the world.  
I have never allowed the darkness to consume me,
 no matter how dark the day may seem in that moment.  
I challenge you...
Dig Deep, 
Hold On 
&
Don't Let Go... 
No one said it would be easy, 
they just said that in the end it would be worth it. 
I believe that with my whole heart...
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment