Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ohhh, What I Wouldn't Give~

Have you ever had a day when you would like to spend it in 
( See Picture Above )...
Yes, that is where I would love to be today...
Relaxing and taking in the scenery.
Instead I will be working.
Providing security for Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw...
I know that I will enjoy the music,
just not sure how it will go with the fans.
Looks like it will be beautiful weather 
so that should be a plus 
( in my favor ).
So, as I am doing 
         ( This... See Below Picture )
I would still opt for the first picture today... 
Well, off to get ready for my day.
I hope that today you can find some time
to relax and enjoy...
~<3~
One last thought,
as my fellow 3-Dayers 
finish up their 60 Miles today in Boston.
 I hope that they have a feeling of extreme accomplishment
&
 know that every step they took,
is bringing us closer to a cure!
Big Hugs & Lots of Love 
to you all...
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment