Monday, October 1, 2012

Motivational Monday~ We each have our Reason

                           Something or Someone inspires us to step out and make a change.
                                                                    Three short years ago,
I made a decision to join the war against Breast Cancer.
It started out to Honor 3 women in my life that helped to make me who I am today,
 it has grown into so much more than I could ever have dreamed of...
I now walk for those that can't, those that are fighting, have fought, 
continuing to fight, have lost their fight,
and even those that have yet to enter into the battle...
Through my journey,
I have met some of the most amazing people.
I never would have met them were it not for our common bond of Breast Cancer.
So, as much as I want to rid the world of Breast Cancer ( and every other kind ).
I have to find a silver lining, which for me, is the special bonds that I have made over the past 3 years.
We laugh together, cry, get goofy at times, and even get angry,
but thru it all we support each other the best way we can and we never give up
our Hope, Dreams, Believing or Love for one another no matter how rough the road gets.
We all have the power to touch a life...
To Inspire...
To Bring about a Change...
Some are able to donate their Time, others their Talent and others with a Donation.
Each one is Invaluable...
With each act of Kindness, we are making a Difference...
Even if you can't see it today...
Sometimes, you are just planting a seed.
It may take a while to bloom,
but it will...
Find a Passion,
find Your Passion,
and Fight for it!
XoXo
<3

1 comment:

  1. I 2nd that! :) Just plain think you are amazing and love you!!!

    ReplyDelete