Monday, September 24, 2012

Heartbreaking News~

Though I never had the pleasure of knowing Kat, 
 her story will stay with me always.  
I wanted to share what I know of her life,
 with you, as it has touched me profoundly.
  I hope you will keep her husband, 
four children and all her family & friends in your prayers...
Kathleen (Kat) Werner passed away this weekend,
 from a blood clot.
 Only 9 short days after giving birth to her 4th child, 
a handsome boy named Micah.  
A Breast Cancer Survivor and an Fierce Advocate.
Two of her children were born,
 after her personal battle with Breast Cancer.
Another cause that she fought tirelessly for 
was Autism, as her other son is Autistic.
Every story I have heard of Kat is one of Love, 
Understanding and a Heartfelt Desire to bring about a Change.
Her passing leaves many grieving and feeling that life is very fragile.
At the young age of 37, Kat, impacted countless lives.
She brought Hope, Compassion and a Light to many that 
were living in Darkness.
Though her life ended all too soon,
her Legacy will live on in the lives of all that she touched.
My heartfelt thoughts & prayers are with her family 
& friends during this most heart breaking time...
Peace be with Kat as she has earned her Wings.
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment