Monday, September 24, 2012

Motivational Monday~ An Ahhh Haaa Moment~

Ever have that one moment of clarity when all the confusion 
fuses together and gives you a glimmer of understanding?
This did it for me...
There are a series of 3 of these.
I wrestled between two of them,
this one, won out..

Left Brain

I am the left brain
I am a scientist. A mathematician.
I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate.
Linear. Analytical. Strategic.
I am practical.
Always in control.
A master of words and language. 
Realistic.
I calculate equations and play with numbers.
I am order. I am logic.
I know exactly who I am.

Right Brain

I am the right brain
I am creativity. A free spirit.
I am passion. 
Yearning. Sensuality.
I am the sound of roaring laughter.
I am taste. 
The feeling of sand beneath bare feet.
I am movement.
Vivid colors.
I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas.
I am boundless imagination.
Art. Poetry. 
I sense. I feel.
I am everything I wanted to be.

In this world there are people that are left brain centered,
and then there are those that are right brain driven.
We all have both inside of us.
In one body,
 two sides are married into one.
Each being unique.
No two will ever be the same.
Some how they find a way to make 
two halves a whole.
It took something so complex,
to be made so simple 
to find me...
XoXo
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment