Friday, September 28, 2012

Tuesday~ So You Know

                             If you could hear me, 
                          I would say that our finger prints don't fade 
                             from the lives we've touched. 
                        It only takes a moment to leave an 
                            impression that will last a lifetime... 
                          We may have had only a few 
                            moments together, 
                                 but our meeting was not by chance. 
                              If I could tell you tonight,
                                  just one thing... 
                             It would be that I am better for having 
                            met you... 
                          You will forever be with me,
                            as you live within my heart... 
                           XoXo 
                           <3

No comments:

Post a Comment