Saturday, September 1, 2012

Savvy Saturday~ FirstWatch

I wanted to introduce you to FirstWatch Cafe.
The one that I went to was,
located in Cranberry, PA. 
The restaurant was immaculate.
The wait staff friendly and attentive.
Looking over the menu, not only was it
hard to pick what to eat, 
but each item sounded...
Delicious.
From the fresh fruits and vegetables they use.
To the daily made muffins 
&
their batter that is made from scratch.
The final results...
Mouth watering & satisfying,
even for the 
 pickiest of pallets.
 They have many locations in:
AZ, FL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MO,
OH, OK, PA, TN, VA, WI, WV.
The hours of operation run from 7:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas. 
                                                  If you can get to one,
   I would highly recommend going. 
     This is what I ordered when I went... 
Fresh Fruit
Half Salad & Sandwich

YUM!!!
XoXo
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment