Sunday, May 13, 2012

On this Mothers Day~

Mother
If I could give you Diamonds
for each tear you cried for me.
If I could give you Sapphires 
for each truth you've helped me see.
If I could give you Rubies
for the heartache that you've known.
If I could give you Pearls
for the wisdom that you've shown.

Then you'll have a treasure, Mother,
that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match 
the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.

But I have no Pearls, no Diamonds,
As I'm sure you're well aware.
So I'll give you gifts more precious,
My Devotion, Love and Care...

~Author Unknown~

To all the Mothers and people who have taken on
 the role as a Mother...
Today, I celebrate you...
The Dedication, Love & Devotion that you've shown.
Always thinking of everyone before yourself.
You are the backbone, time keeper and chauffeur.
The lessons that you have taught,
 even if you never said a word.
Today, I just wanted to take a moment to tell you
that you are Appreciated, Loved & Cherished.
Thank you for all you have done & continue to do...
You have helped to shape future generations to come 
with your love...
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment