Saturday, May 5, 2012

Savvy Saturday~ Susan G. Komen 3-Day

I know you are most likely sitting there wondering how in the world do I make The Susan G. Komen 3-Day as my Savvy Saturday Post?  
Just like this...
You know that I am a huge supporter 
&
 this is just one of the reasons why this blog exists.
Right now you can sign up for any 3-Day
 that is going on this year and get $25.00
off of your registration fee!
See, that is how I can tie it into my Savvy Saturday...
Pretty Sweet?
If you want to join me, us...
Click on the link above and it will take you right to the site.
I promise you, if you ever do it once...
You will understand why I am so passionate about it.
For 3 Days you get to experience the world the way it should be.
Strangers helping Strangers...
Why?!?
Why Not???
It is 3 Days that will live on with you long after it is over...
I encourage everyone to at least do it once...
If you sign up for Cleveland & want to join us,
we would love to have you!
Team~ Alpha-Pink-Omega
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment