Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Finding NO Comfort~

After spending the last month going to Zumba Classes, 
I am finding no comfort in comfort food.
The once beloved treat, drink or meal that I would seek solace to soothe my soul, no longer exists.  
I have all but given up Soda, 
( Pop, how I miss the Mountain Dew... Gasp ), 
Chocolate, ( Still something I can not part with, 
but our meetings are fewer & fewer ),  
Bread, ( This is one that I struggle with, it honestly easier to have none at all, than to eat any. )  
Over the last few months,
 I have been changing things in my life.  
I am no longer happy with what was...
A fire has been lit inside of me,
I am ready to change things 
&
work towards a brighter future.
Letting go of all that holds me back 
from my true potential.
I challenge you...
If you are unhappy,
take a look at your life...
Make changes,
it may not be easy...
But
In the end,
when you are Truly Happy...
It will be worth everything you went thru,
to get there...
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment