Sunday, November 18, 2012

Take a Moment...

Take a moment to give Thanks for all that is going 
right in your world.  
It is easy to be consumed with all that is wrong, 
the things you don't like and are frustrated with.
  Step back from all of the negative..
Surround yourself with all of the right.
  I have been working hard lately on trying to take all of the negative things, and turning them in to a positive.
  When you are hurt, upset or just in a place you don't want to be, it is easy to become angry and hard.
  My goal is not to let it all get to me, 
to take me to a place I don't want to be or to become.
  I challenge you...
  When times get difficult as they sometimes will, 
find the silver lining in the cloud... 
Remember that Rainbows always appear after the storm...
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment