Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Fellow Marines~

I know that usually this is my Savvy Saturday post, 
but tonight I want to express my gratitude to my fellow Marines. 
 I had the Honor to Serve along side you, to travel to many places that I may have never gone, were it not for joining.
  The experiences were many, and the memories priceless.
  Each one of the people that I met along my journey have left a foot print in my heart.
  I will never be able to fully express in words the depths of my gratefulness for the time I had in their company.
  Today, I want to say Happy Birthday to all of my Fellow Marines & Thank you for your Service.  You have made a difference in the lives of many, & today I just want to say mine was just one of the many... 
Blessings to you & yours Always... 
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment