Friday, November 30, 2012

Through the Eyes~

When did life become so complicated?
Sometimes I sit & think back to days 
gone by when things were so much easier.
Innocence, Love & Trust were how 
I viewed the world.
As a child, you didn't know all of the things 
that could Hurt or cause Pain...
As I move forward, I try to embrace 
what I once knew as my world.
Not being naive, but also trying to not let 
all the negitive and hate be all that I know.
I find these days that it is easy, ( all too easy ) 
to be consumed with all that is wrong with the world.
I fight every day, to not let the darkness take hold.
So, I seek out my inner child...
I try to,
Give more than I Take, 
Smile more than I Cry,
and 
Pratice Kindness more than Dwelling in the Hurt.
Life is not Perfect,
but we can choose the Attitude that we Generate...
Try to look at life through the eyes of a child,
the world becomes so much more beautiful...
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment