Saturday, December 10, 2011

Elves at Work...

Today the elves were hard at work.  I had two in Virginia that were taking the day and placing wreaths at Arlington Cemetery.  My dear friend Lisa & her son JJ placed two wreaths for me.  One on my childhood friends grave, and the other a Marine that grew up in Ashtabula that lost his life last year.  Both tragic as they had so much life left to live, and so many things left undone.  It was a beautiful gift that Lisa & JJ gave to me, for Christmas, by placing the wreaths.  Taking time to remember those who paid the ultimate price so that we could live free.  Then here at home, our two little elves went to the Santa Shop at church and they were busy at work.  I took them a little bit before 11:00 and went back to get them  about 3:30.  They were beaming as they came out to greet me.  You could just tell that they were so proud of all they had done.  The boys were trying so hard not to tell me what they did, but they did have to tell me that they had a dog bone for Zeus, and then two mice for our cats Loki & Oden.  So cute, just to see them full smiles.  So, tonight I Thank all my Little Elves that are really just Angles here on Earth... 
                                                                   XoXo

1 comment: