Sunday, December 4, 2011

Football Sunday!

Today was a particularly rainy day at the Cleveland Brown's Stadium.  Unfortunately we lost the game, but that's the way it goes.  Today was also, the last game before the holidays.  I totally forgot this little nugget of information.  Until, I reached the stadium and by the time it sunk in it was too late.  So, I will have to send everyone their Christmas cards.  I had one of the supervisors that remembered not only that it was the last game until the New Year, but he gave me the greatest gift ever.  He donated towards my walk  for next year!  I was touched beyond measure.  What a most generous gift to give me, which in turn will help someone else.  He completely took me by surprise and truly touched my heart.  So, tonight I am so very Thankful for my co-worker John, who this holiday season is helping me to bring about a change in someone's life.  XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment