Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Day Challenge...

I have been thinking a lot about this Christmas, and how there are so many people that are struggling this year.  So, for the next 12 days I am going to randomly do something for someone.  It may not be a huge something, but sometimes even a little something can mean so much.  I am also going to challenge you to join me.  You don't even have to spend any money.  Sometimes it is as simple as telling someone that they look beautiful or donating your time helping someone out.  I wish that I was in a position to finically help someone out, but I'm not.  So, until that Publisher's Clearing House van pulls up in my driveway, or a lottery ticket miraculously wins for me.  I will continue to do my little random acts of kindness and pay it forward.  In this life you never know when you will be the one needing the helping hand.  
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment