Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pink Tears...

Today I spent most of the day packing away all of my pink 3-Day items.  I carefully placed all of my items in 3 different bins.  One for wearable gear, the second one for tent things and the third for fundraising.  I kept some of the fundraising things out as I have one last event before the end of the year, but then whatever is left will be packed away.  As I organized it, and  packed it away.  I had a few smiles, remembering a special moment or two.  While getting it done, to try to lift my spirits I played the Cupid Shuffle over & over again.  I do however have to admit, once all the packing was done, it felt good to reclaim my front room.  Still, sad to see most all of the pink go away.  Tomorrow while I am at the Browns Game working, the boys will be getting out all of the Christmas things so that we can get the house decorated.  I can't believe that the year is almost over.  Where has the time gone?  Looking forward to Christmas and spending time relaxing with the family.  I hope however you celebrate the holiday it is filled with wonderful memories that will last for years to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment