Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cakes for the Cure...

I am working on getting ready for tomorrow.  I will be at the Bunker Hill Bruno Brothers doing a fundraiser called "Cakes for the Cure".  I am baking lots of delicious cupcakes to sell.  I will have Alpha-Pink-Omega T-Shirts, Angel of Grace Bracelets and Moser's Custom Dog Tags with me to sell as well as a few Susan G. Komen running ribbon pins.  We will have a cake raffle & a 50/50. 10% of all the sales for the day will go directly to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  So, if you are local.  Wear your Pink tomorrow, get a Free Slice of Pizza and share in our hope to find a Cure... If you want to call in your order tomorrow (440) 998-1258, if you want to come out and show your support the address is 823 Bunkerhill Road, Ashtabula, OH 44004.  Here is a link if you want to check out their Menu...Bruno Bros Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment