Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just a Reminder...

I have some close friends that I think need to be reminded tonight that they are Amazing, Loved & have Immeasurable Worth...  Sometimes we just need to be reminded that we are valued.  I don't make it a habit to put up videos, but tonight I heard this song.  I listened to the words, and felt that it was really fitting.  So, when you think that no one notices, I do.  When you think that no one cares, I do.  When you feel like you have given all of yourself and you have nothing left.  I know you have more!  We all need a little reminder every now and again.  Tonight is your reminder.  We all have our own up hill battles and struggles that we have to deal with.  That being said, we can't let things or people steal our light, shine & sparkle!  So many times we leave things to chance thinking that... "They know"...  I don't want to leave anything to chance, not today or any other day.  So, just incase you didn't know or couldn't figure it out here is a little quote I wanted to leave you with tonight to think about...  "To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world." (Taylor Hanson)


                                                                                                                                              XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment