Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gearing Up...

On this fourth day of Pinkness, I was working on helping out some friends get the word out about their event that is happening this Friday on the 7th of October.  It is appropriately named a "Slice of Hope / Cakes for the Cure".  They have wonderful pizzerias.  Recently, they opened up a new shop that is located in the Historic Ashtabula Harbor.  The sign outside still reads Bridge Street Pizza, but the locals know, inside is all the goodness that we have come to know, love & expect with Bruno Brothers Pizza.  The event will take place at 1119 West 5th Street (Bridge Street) from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.   10% of all the Sales will go towards the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  One of my Facebook Friends who lives in New Jersey ( who can't make it to the event. ) Generously donated to my walk next year.  This was the first donation I have received towards my 2012 Goals.  So, if my "Anonymous" donor is reading this post tonight...Thank you again for your donation!  If anyone else is interested in donating here is the link to my 3-Day Account.
2012 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Donations 








No comments:

Post a Comment