Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day Two of 31...


Today it was time for me to go to work at the Cleveland Browns Stadium, where the Browns were playing against the Titans.  Seeing all the Sorority ladies from ZTA come out and stand at the gates to hand out pink ribbons was wonderful!  Watching the fans take the time to stop, take a ribbon and put it on, heart warming. I had many fans compliment me for taking the extra step to dye my hair pink.  I had to tell them that it was much more than just "fitting" in for the day.  Lots of smile's & high 5's.  Yes, the Browns lost, but seeing all the PINK I know that today we all won!  Today I was given 3 new pink ribbons, and each one I will cherish and wear proudly.  Thanks to Everyone that came out today & showed your support for those that are Fighting, have Fought and those that gave all they had Battling breast cancer.  One day at a time we are getting closer to a Cure... 

No comments:

Post a Comment