Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Get Your Sneakers Ready...

Friday will be my last fundraising event before I leave for Arizona on Saturday.  
I am heading to the Ashtabula Mall.  I will have two training walks, 10-12 and then another from 4-6.  During this time, I will have a few tables set up in center court with Alpha-Pink-Omega Shirts, Angel of Grace Bracelets and Raffle Baskets.  Bruno Bros in the mall will have a cake raffle going on as well as 10% from all the sales will go towards the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  We have had a few retailers that have been very generous towards the event.  I may have someone coming to make fresh kettle corn ( depending on the weather ).  Other than that, it's fingers crossed & prayers up!  Thank you to my dear friend Lisa for helping me develop the slogan & design for the event.  To the left is the 3 pictures that can be found scrolling though the mall marque for advertising.  

No comments:

Post a Comment