Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tides...


Upon waking up this morning I can tell you that the tides from yesterday have not calmed.  I found myself today going between knotted, churning, crashing waves.  To moments of calm, melodic, rhythmic moments. I keep thinking what can I do for Bridget, Taylor & Bernice~ (who is my mother in law's sister.)  I don't want to approach these Strong, Beautiful, Warriors with Sadness, Pity or Questions that they have been asked a million times over.  I want to make a difference in their lives as they have done for countless others.  Unfortunately, I am geographically challenged to be of much help to Taylor and Bridget.  I am still out there doing all I can to get out the awareness and raise money to help find a cure that these women, men and so many others need.  I am beyond frustrated.  I know that there are different kinds of cancer and everyone takes things differently. Hence, why there is not one cure all drug, at least not for cancer at this time.  I wish I could give all of my worldly wishes for them.  So they could wake up, as if from a horrible dream.  So they could get on with their lives that have been so rudely interrupted.  So they could have a life that is not filled with pain and so many medications.  I used to pray to God to help me with little things, that seem so very insignificant right now.  Now, I pray for healing of these woman and all that are effected.  To give them Peace, in the Midst of Chaos.  To feel Love and Security when things seem to be spinning out of control.  And to know that they are not alone in their struggles.  Tonight as I still struggle with all of this... I hope that you will take a moment to lift up our Warriors as they continue to Fight.  To hold on to the Precious Memories of those who so Valiantly have Fought.  And for those who have Battled and who are our Survivors, wrap your arms around them.  Tell them how much they mean to you & how you cherish every moment that you have been given with them...  XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment