Sunday, November 27, 2011

and so...

After many days and hours of deliberation as well as re-writes I think that I can comfortably submit my story.  Good thing I have a computer, or I would have killed a small forrest by now.  I had to ask a few people in my inner circle to give me their honest opinion.  Some comments were not what I had expected, but I asked for their opinion so I had to be open to their constructive criticism.  So now it is with bated breath that I sit & wait to hear something, anything.  I will let you know if I hear anything, and then if I do what comes next?  I know I was going to write about my different sponsors, but I will wait so that I can give each one their proper credit.  I will take one blog entry for each company so that you can learn about why I chose them & what they have to offer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment