Monday, November 28, 2011

Gearing Up...


I was going to start telling you about the different sponsors that I have had this year.  Why I chose them and highlight some of their different products.  I want to do justice to them as well as the wonderful things that they have to offer.  I decided that I would hold off and start this December 1st.  As we will be counting our days down till Christmas.  There are a lot of exciting things that are happening and I hope to be able to share all that is going on with you soon.  I am still trying to decide if I want to change up my blog for next year or keep things as they have been going.  Feel free to let me know your thoughts or ideas on this... You can find me on Facebook under Malinda Humes or you can send me an e-mail at AlphaPinkOmega@gmail.com.  

1 comment: