Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fleeting Moments...

Every morning I am making an effort to get up and walk before the sun rises.  To watch the sun come up over the mountains and stretch across the heavens, is nothing less than amazing.  The array of colors that dance across the sky in a matter of minutes.  Never to be repeated in the same pattern or displayed the same way again.  Each one is unique to that moment in time.  What a blessing to be able to wittiness it first hand and to capture a few moments of it's fleeting beauty.  I feel the same way about my friends.  I have been blessed in the last two years to be given a new view of life.  How life is fleeting and the moments that you spend especially, in the company of loved ones and friends are precious.  Never to be repeated in the same way, even if you do the same thing.  Each moment is it's own.  My "Pink" Glasses that I now wear, give me the vision of taking each moment and making the most of it. Squeezing every ounce of happiness and enjoyment out of that time, and savoring the memory long after the moment has passed.  Not every second can be filled with smiles and gladness.  There are moments that are very sobering, can bring you to your knees, rock your very core, and rip at your heart. I try to not let those moments consume me for too long.  I try to look at them as the balancing effect.  Every second of every day we are given choices.  I now always try to be mindful, to live in the moment and to tell those that I Love, that they are Forever Etched in my Heart.  Time and Distance may Steal many things from me, but not my Undying Love, Gratitude and loyalty to my Family and Friends.  So, tonight as our 3-Day family in Dallas closes out their 3-Day experience. I hope that they have savored every moment & etched those that they love in their hearts...
 XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment