Saturday, November 5, 2011

For Some...

Hopefully those of us that fall into the daylight saving time mode will have saved up our sunshine and warm memories as we head into the winter months.  The nights will come sooner and the darkness will envelop us earlier.
I am holding off on this tradition, a little bit longer as I soak up the Arizona sun.  Today we actually had a little bit of rain, so I cut out of my training walk early.  I went back later in the day to catch up on some miles as the sun came back out and graced us with a beautiful rainbow as well as a few clouds in the sky.
I really love coming out to Fountain Hills to visit & escape the "winter blues" that seem to creep in.  I am hoping that this year I can store enough sunshine in my pocket to keep me smiling all winter long.
I also went "pink" hunting today looking for some fun things to have for my walk next weekend.  I found a few goodies that I can't wait to wear!  So, for my friends that are entering into day light savings time remember to set your clocks back an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment