Thursday, November 24, 2011

On this Thanksgiving...

  
Take a deep breath & try to see the day through the innocence of a child.  Waking up to the wonderful smells that fill the air in the house.  Family & friends gathering to share smiles and laughter.  The wonderful, magical moments that you spend having fun.  Helping in the kitchen or setting the table.  Even if today you don't feel like it.  Take a deep breath, shut your eyes, then open your heart and take it all in.  Today in some houses there will be an empty chair.  Nothing or no one can take the place of that loved one, but remember~ If you truly love someone, they are never really gone... They live in our hearts & memories until we all meet up again, someday...  Today, I give Thanks for all the blessings in my life.  I am especially thankful for our service members that are serving overseas and are un able to spend the holiday with their loved ones.  For all of their sacrifices not just today, but every day.  My heart goes out to all of my friends that have lost loved ones this year which makes this holiday season especially difficult.  Know that you are being thought of and kept in prayers.  Happy Thanksgiving to all my Family and Friends.  I hope that your day is filled with magical moments that will last you a lifetime.  
XoXo








No comments:

Post a Comment