Monday, June 4, 2012

Motivational Monday~ Yes I Can!

For those of you that know me, 
you know that I am not one to back down from a challenge.
I challenge myself and those around me to 
never give in, or give up.
Since joining the 3-Day Community 
I have been Blessed with meeting others 
that no longer see the "No" or " I Can't"
in anything.
They live each moment to the fullest 
live with no regrets.
Last year I was fortunate enough to become friends.
With Dr. Sheri Phillips, 
she is the National Spokesperson for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day
and is a Breast Cancer Survivor.
This past weekend she competed in her first figure competition.
She not only competed, she took 1st Place in the Master's 35+ Division, as well as 3rd Place in the Open 18+ Division!
She set her mind on a Goal, worked tirelessly to Achieve it.
 She made her dream a Reality!
I couldn't be Prouder of my Friend Sheri!
Sheri's motto is to L.I.V.E. which stands for:
Love myself and others
Inspire those around me
Voice my dreams and ambitions
Enjoy life    

Sheri not only talks the talk, 
but walks the walk 
I couldn't be prouder of her
 and 
how she has continued to inspire other's.
 Not only by her words, 
but by living them every day.
Now, set your Goals & go out there 
& make them your Reality!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment