Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Feeling it~

Every now and again,
the weight of the world seems 
to sit on my shoulders.
It starts with a little bit from here,
then a little bit from there...
Slowly, weighing upon my shoulders.
Weiging even heavier on my heart & mind...
Though I know I am only one,
I feel like I carry for so many...
Today, I feel that over whelming sence
that it is resting squarely upon me.
My body feels it as well...
Struggling through a migraine,
my body feeling tired and aching.
Trying not to let my emotions 
take control of me...
All I want to do is sleep.
Lock out the pain,
take the world off my shoulders,
and lay down...
Let go of the migraine,
Let go of the stress,
&
Free myself from the 
weight that crushes me...
For today,
I will rest...
Let go of all that I have no control over.
Realize, 
that there are some things that 
are bigger than me...
Tonight, 
I know that I am only one,
but I can still accomplish great things...
Tomorrow,
I will try again...
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment