Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Monday, August 6~ Motivational Monday~ It's too Hard

Though, I am not a world class athlete...
I competed this past weekend.
I competed against myself...
Participating in the SGK 3-Day,
as the Co-Captain for Gear & Tent.
I found myself "self talking"...
As certain things came up,
there were some challenges 
that we faced that literally made me 
wonder...
Am I up for this Challenge?
This might just prove to be too hard...
As I progressed through the three days
and the situations that came up,
I found that nothing is too hard...
Something, are just more challenging 
than others...
And we can always ask for help...
Never be too proud to reach out to 
someone when you need it...
So you don't end up looking like this...
Yes, carrying some of the bags this weekend...
Made me feel like this!
What did you pack for 3-Days?!?
Bet my last Nickel, they were WAY past 35lbs!
Remember, 
You can do Anything..!
Especially with the right Attitude...
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment