Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom~

                                             Thanks to early detection 

                                                                 &

                                                 excellent health care.

                                          My Mom will be Celebrating, 

                                       her 75th Birthday this weekend.  

                                             My Mother is a Survivor.  

She is just one of the reasons why,
  I started walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day.  
Why my hair has bright pink in it 
and now,
I own countless things in my closet,
all PINK!
I believe in what I do,
 with my whole heart.
If it weren't for the advances that Komen 
has brought about,
I don't think that I would be here,
with my family getting ready to have this 
Celebration.
So, as I walk countless miles,
&
 raise funds.
It's not just my way of saying 
Thank you...
 For all the extra moments
you have given to me with my 
Mother & Grandmother.
It's a way that I can help 
others to Celebrate all of the 
countless moments that mean so much.
Happy Birthday Mom...
I Love You.
XoXo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment