Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Here I Go~

Well, it's now 3 days after the Cleveland 3-Day... 
I have already signed up to participate in Cleveland again, this time taking on a new challenge... 
I am going to be part of the Road Safety Crew. 
( Biking ) 
I have had the pleasure of getting to know the men and women who have been on the Road Safety Crew. 
They are a dynamic bunch and their theme in Cleveland every year... 
PIRATES!!! 
Now, I ask you... 
Who's in Heaven?!? 
ME!!! 
So, I will spend the next year getting ready. 
Training, Training & more Training... 
and getting my gear ready... 
Am I a little bit nervous... 
Yes, 
but I know that I will meet the challenge. 
So, here is where I ask you... 
Can you help me, by donating 
towards my goal for next year... 
If you can, below is the link to my 
fundraising page. 
Thank you for believing in me 
for helping me reach my goals...
This just might be my motto 
as they see me rollin'
in my Tu-Tu...

No comments:

Post a Comment