Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrate Love~


Today as people all over celebrate Valentine's Day with Roses, Candy & Cards, giving gifts to those that they love.  I decided to give a gift to those that I have never met.  Today I signed up to give blood.  It may not seem like much, but if you are ever in the position where you need it, all of a sudden. It becomes an invaluable gift.  I know that I am only one, but I urge you to join me if you can.  Give the gift that can save a life & if you can't give blood for some reason, donate your time.  The American Red Cross is always looking for volunteers to help with local Blood drives.  Together we can make a difference and save lives.  Today as you celebrate your love for those you love, think about saving someone else's love...
Here is the link to the American Red Cross, if you are interested... 
Happy Valentine's Day to each and every one of you. 
 XoXo
If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
Maya Angelou



No comments:

Post a Comment