Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year~

This day happens once every four years.
We can all either run forward, 
walk backwards 
or 
take the Leap!  
Tonight, this gives me reason to pause, 
reflect
 &
 remember.  
People that have touched my life, 
Places that I have been able to visit, 
&
moments that are forever etched in my heart.  
Tonight, there are friends that are rejoicing as they welcome a new child into their family. 
 I have other friends, that are praying for a miracle.
&  
I know others that are mourning the loss of a loved one.
This week has been particularly rough for me.  
Through it all, one thing above all resonates with in me...
Four years ago,
 I had no Pink Family.
Weeks like this week, would be unbearable if it were not for the loving support of this Pink Family that I have been so blessed to become part of.
So even as we Rejoice, Pray and Shed Tears
We do so as a Family and with Support.
We no longer are left alone to face these moments.
There is a Voice to Sing Praise, Hands to Pray 
a Shoulder to Cry on...
In the words of a Friend, "Anne"...
‎"Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."
No matter where you are tonight...
 I hope you feel love surrounding you...
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment