Saturday, February 25, 2012

Savvy Saturday~ Sandpiper Gallery

Welcome to this week's Savvy Saturday!  
I take great delight in sharing with you this gem of a shop,
 Sandpiper Gallery.  
The Gallery is owned and operated by Nancy and Doug Hedrick.  
Their unique jewlery is designed by Nancy or Doug & each piece is a one of a kind, work of wearable art.  
Every piece is made from only the highest quality materials.  
The Sandpiper Gallery is located in the 
Historic Ashtabula Harbor.  
The Gallery features flamework jewelry along with artwork from over 30 other Northeast Ohio artists.  
They have everything from paintings, sculpture, glass, fiber arts, and photography, to name just a few.  
Every piece of art is proudly made in the USA!  
Nancy also teaches classes if you are interested 
in learning a new skill.  
Last year I met Nancy at a show, and we talked about one of her pieces that she had a picture of.  
I was touched by it's simplicity, taken with it's beauty. 
 I had to have one like it.  
Not only do I have my own stunning work of art that I wear.  
I take great delight in telling people what it represents to me.  
This is my Necklace <3
Nancy generously made a second one so that I could auction it off last year to help raise the money I needed to walk.  
This year Nancy is willing to donate 10% from every sale.  
If the sale goes over $100.00, she will donate 15% towards my walks for this year.  
Just make sure when you contact them, you use the code "Sunny" so that they know I sent you.  
I am giving you the link so that you can read more about the gallery, and see many more pictures of the wonderful 
art work that they have.  
You can also find them on Facebook under, 
"Sandpiper Gallery on Bridge Street".
They also will work with you to make a one of a kind treasure that you can enjoy for years to come.  
Location and hours of Operation
1034 Bridge Street
Ashtabula, OH  44004
440-964-9069
Winter Hours:
Tue. - Fri.  11:00 - 4:00 p.m.  Sat. 11:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Sun.  11:00-3:00 p.m.
Closed Mondays
                                                  XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment