Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday's Blessings~

Tonight I am humbled by the rallying of my Pink Family.  
They have once again proven to me that our relationships run so much deeper then just the 3-Day experience.  
I asked for support so that I might be able to participate in the
 Polar Plunge.  
They came through in loving, compassionate support.  
The money will benefit Ohio's Special Olympics.  
So now I prepare to make the PLUNGE!  
Temperatures are to be between 25-39 degrees...  Brrrrr... 
Well, I accept the challenge!
  I will post pictures and tell you the story as it unfolded.  
I have to say that I am feeling so loved tonight.  
To know that my Pink Family hears my truest desires and is willing to help me in achieving my goals... 
Thank you!  
To each one of you that donated towards my plunge!  
I promise that you will, if nothing else get a chuckle out of the pictures of my dramatic dip!  
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment