Monday, February 20, 2012

Fortune Cookie~

Sometimes it takes the simplest of reminders...
We each have our own path that we must travel.
Every choice we make, every road we choose...
Each one leading us to finding out who we really are.
What we are willing to put ourselves out there for?
Every year that goes by, I know that I become more who I have always wanted to be.  
I grow stronger, more determined 
and willing to live each day to the fullest.
Never knowing if I will have tomorrow.
Treating each day as a gift.
Tonight, I hope that you will remember that there is only one you.
You have the power to do anything you want.
Never settle for second best.
Be willing to reach out of your comfort zone.
The ride may not always be smooth, but the view is breathtaking...
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment